Today’s small and medium-sized businesses are powered by technology. But your solution is only as strong as your provider. Find out how we’ll help you succeed.
PG Accounting our Customize Solutions
- Trial Balance in 18 different sorted forms within a date range.
Control Account wise
Subsidiary Account wise
Sub-subsidiary Account wise
Cost Center wise Group
Cost Center wise Control Account
Cost Center wise Subsidiary Account
Cost Center wise Sub-subsidiary Account
Function wise Group
Function wise Control Account
Function wise Subsidiary Account
Function wise Sub-subsidiary Account
Function wise Control Account Summary
Function wise Subsidiary Account Summary
Function wise sub-subsidiary Account Summary
Group wise summary
Control Account wise summary
Subsidiary Account wise summary
Sub-subsidiary Account wise summary
- Trial balance statement showing all posted and unposted vouchers
- Ledger statement can be generated including posted, unposted or both type of
- Ledger statement can be printed without narration to concise the volume of
- Ledger Summary shows voucher date, Voucher No, Paid To/Received From,
Cheque/Document No, Description, Debit amount, credit amount mentioning
the opening/closing balance for all ledgers’.
- Income statement including unposted vouchers or only on posted vouchers
- Expense register customization
- Separate Expense Statement after customizing required account heads list
- Balance Sheet is displayed with comparison to a selected date range
- Cash flow statement showing Subsidiary accounts cash outgoing or incoming
amount within a date range compared to another one
- Account Receivable/Account Payable (Party) wise transaction report can be
filtered by specific project or for all projects’ within a date range.
- Daily Transaction summary shows vouchers’ mentioning number of vouchers
and can be previewed or printed one by one. You can find the specific type or all
of vouchers of a specific day, within a date range
- PentaGems Accounting facilitates project/Cost Center based accounting. It tracks the transactions of each project/Cost Center differently.
- Each project/Cost Center can be of 2 types (Function, Profit Centre). The project/Cost Center code, name,types are mentioned to create a new project/Cost Center. This name or type is easily modifiable at any time
- PentaGems Accounting provides you with a great opportunity to perform role
based operation. You can add a new user, provide him/her with a new password
or change/alter the user name or password whenever is needed for security
- To ensure role-based accounting operation each user should be provided with
specific privileges given by the administrator. Each Entry form or report can be
displayed only to authenticated user to ensure the confidentiality of your
valuable or sensitive data. These privileges can be modified whenever you need.
Rearrange your Balance Sheet on your decision; determine the Group position of each subsidiary account in the Balance Sheet
- Fully customizable Cash flow statement Make decision of your own wherever
you want your account head in the Cash Flow Statement, and let PG Accounting
display the Cash Flow Statement at your own style
- User-friendly entry form for Cash Payment with options to keep vouchers in
queue to recheck the accuracy, find any previously queued Cash Payment
- voucher easily to alter, make transaction entry using Account Head Code or
Account Head Name, entry the project reference using project code or project
name, facility to modify Cash Payment voucher date before posting for
finalization of Cash Payment Vouchers
- User-friendly entry for Bank Receipt Voucher with options to keep vouchers in
queue to recheck the accuracy, find any previously queued Bank Receipt voucher easily to alter, make transaction entry using Account Head Code or Account Head Name, entry the project reference using project code or project name, facility to modify Bank Receipt voucher date before posting for finalization of Bank Receipt Vouchers and keep track of Cheque number
- User-driven entry form for Bank Payment Voucher with options to keep
vouchers in queue to recheck the accuracy, find any previously queued Bank
- Receipt voucher easily to alter, make transaction entry using Account Head Code or Account Head Name, entry the project reference using project code or project name, facility to modify Bank Payment voucher date before posting for
finalization of Bank Payment Vouchers and keep track of Cheque number.
- Journal Voucher Entry form provides you easy handling of transaction by auto
completing another debit or credit amount. You can make transactions with
multiple pair of debit/credit transactions as well as single one.
- PG Accounting provides with options to keep vouchers in queue to recheck the accuracy, find any previously queued Bank Receipt voucher easily to alter, make transaction entry using Account Head Code or Account Head Name, entry the project reference using project code or project name, facility to modify Journal voucher
date before posting for finalization of Vouchers.
- Find unposted vouchers to preview or print using user friendly technique. You
can find a specific voucher or all vouchers within a date range, or of a particular
type or a particular type within a date range
- Find any voucher to see or alter in each type of voucher entry form on different
criteria as such as search vouchers for a specific month, date range, amount
range, Cheque no, ledger name etc.
- Either unposted or posted vouchers shows voucher No. ,date, ledger name and
code, paid to/received from, amount, amount in words and the Project Code for
whom the amount has received/paid including signing portion.
- After thorough checking of the vouchers you can post the vouchers for
finalization that means posted vouchers are available in ledger statement, trial
balance, balance sheet and income statement or cost of goods statement.
- You can post the vouchers mentioning the date or type of the vouchers.
- Money interchange from one bank to another can be entered using Contra
Voucher entry form