Digital marketing ( Internship)
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. We’re looking for the people who’ll help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our first five. If you’re one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren’t afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, you’re the right fit. Come grow with us.
PentaGems is looking for exceptional talent with fresh ideas, cutting-edge skills, and a passion for technology. We’re not your average IT Company, and this isn’t your average internship. In your 25 weeks with PentaGems you’ll have a voice in the room, be pushed to take risks, and play a critical role in innovative projects that are transforming retail technology. Ready to get started?
Here’s what you will do all summer!
The Digital Marketing Intern will be responsible for supporting the Digital Marketing team in managing PentaGems digital advertising initiatives for all channels, including web based and mobile platforms.
This is a great opportunity for a qualified individual to make a measurable impact on the digital marketing programs for one of the largest specialty apparel retailers in the world. -Execute day-to-day digital marketing for all PentaGems products & services.
• Develop detailed campaign briefs to communicate objectives & goals and align on campaign deliverables
• Assist in weekly & monthly reporting including development and sharing of metrics and key performance highlights
• Partner with technology and product management groups as necessary to run media campaigns successfully
• Stay up to date on cutting edge best practices within digital marketing, specifically the social media and search engine marketing industries, including creative execution, messaging strategies, and media buying including competitor landscape
Here’s what you need to get the work done
• Undergraduate or graduate student with one year or less left to graduate in Marketing, Business or related degree with a GPA of 3.0 or above
• Strong understanding of digital marketing space, specifically in social & display media
• Strong communication skills, both within and outside the organization
• Understanding of the interplay between online/social and traditional channels
• A passion for the Internet & digital marketing
• Ability to deal with change with a passion for innovation and creative problem solving
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and business intelligence tools
PentaGems is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status.